Adam K. Veron is an entrepreneur committed to helping a college student in need to complete his higher studies by offering a tuition grant. This is a merit-based grant that will be awarded to a student that has amazing writing skills and comes up with an essay on “Mistakes To Avoid As An Entrepreneur To Achieve Success In 2020”.
Adam K. Veron has come up with this helpful grant as a kind of gift aid. This grant was created to pay for one US-based college student’s tuition fees. In other words Adam Veron is dedicated to fulfilling the dreams and aspirations of a young deserving student so that he could pursue his higher education without any financial hiccups.
Please Note the Requirements
You must comply to the following requirements if you are thinking of applying for the Adam K. Veron Grant.
- The applicant can be a senior at high school that is presently affiliated to an accredited university or college.
- The applicant can be a junior, sophomore, or freshman currently enrolled at one accredited college or university.
- Similarly, the applicant must submit a minimun 500-word essay on “Mistakes to Avoid as An Entrepreneur to Achieve Success In 2020”.
Adam K. Veron Scholarship Instructions
The Adam K. Veron Grant will be awarded to a candidate depending on a review of the essays submitted by the applicants by Mr. Adam Veron.
This scholarship assures the winner $ 1,000 as a one-time award.
Deadline: March, 1st 2021
- The submission of the applications for the Adam K. Veron grant will be closing on March 1st, 2021.
- The winner would be notified via email certainly on March 15th, 2021.
- The winner will be notified through email and his or her name will be posted on http://adamkverongrant.com/.
How to Apply:
It is mandatory to make all submissions via email as an attached Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, While submitting your essay you are requested to provide all the following information :
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
In the case, you are still studying in high school, kindly provide
- Date of Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD).
- After that The university/college you would apply to, or have been already accepted at.
However, If you happen to be a freshman/sophomore/junior, you are requested to provide
- The accredited university or college you are presently enrolled at.
- After that Your existing GPA.
In conclusion, the winner will be selected based on his or her merit and performance. Also, the assets would be legitimately granted into the winner’s financial aid account.